can be found and then shown to other people
Three Actions You Can Take to Make a Difference This September
The ReThink911 campaign is poised to take flight in just a few days. Across the world, ReThink911 ads will be seen by tens of millions of people. In a matter of weeks, the number of people who know about Building 7 will multiply several-fold. This September will truly be a month to remember.
What can you do to make it an even bigger deal? Here we go:
1) Come to Times Square at 5:20pm on September 11 immediately below our billboard at the corner of 47th Street and Broadway. ReThink911 is planning a major event that is sure to capture the public’s attention. Stay tuned for more on that! In Canada: If you’re in Canada and not too far from Toronto, show up to our other headline event directly below the ReThink911 billboard at Dundas Square at 5:20pm on September 11.
2) Gather at a Local TV News Station and Compel Them to Interview Us between Saturday, September 7 and Wednesday, September 11. This is an especially important strategy for activists in cities with ads. The media will be looking for fresh stories about 9/11, and you are it! Be sure to bring your ReThink911 banner, t-shirts and the rest (order now!) and you’ll have a great chance of getting our story on camera. If they don’t interview you, you can interview them on camera, ask them what they know about Building 7, and give them the ReThink911 brochure or VIP Pack. If activists everywhere take this approach with their 12th Anniversary actions, we are guaranteed to make waves.
Be sure to send us photos and video of your actions at
3) Take Action on Your Own in Any Number of Ways:
• Deliver a VIP Pack to Your Local Newspaper (ideally their editorial board, who you may be surprised to find are receptive), Radio or TV Stations
• Write a short letter to the editor for Your Local Newspaper about ReThink911 and Building 7
• Call Your Local or National Radio Shows to Talk about ReThink911 and Building 7
• Conduct Video Interviews with Passersby in Front of the ReThink911 Ads
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>