Subscriptions, Current Issue & Back Issues

Current Issue | Annual Subscriptions | Back Issues

JUST SAY NO! GROW A BACKBONE! (LETTER FROM BETTY MARTINI)

From:
Subject: CDC to unleash H1n1 Pandemic this week via millions of LIVE viruses which will be sprayed up people’s noses in the witch’s brew named “Flumist”   Getting ready for Pharmageddon by  Dr. Rebecca Carley  (Public be Warned, also about aspartame, that it’s an adjuvant too like the Squalene in Swine Flu.)  Aspartame interacts with drugs and vaccines, and is an addictive excitoneurotoxic, genetically engineered, carcinogenic drug masquerading as an additive).  Go to www.mpwhi.com and click on vaccine box at top of page.
Date: 6 October 2009 5:45:38 AM
To:
Subject: US CDC to unleash pandemic aerosol this week : then the RFID chip
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 09:20:56 -0700
Centers for Disease Creation is going to be unleashing the H1N1 pandemic this week via millions of LIVE viruses which will be sprayed up people’s noses in the witch’s brew named “Flumist”.
that it is ILLEGAL for him to sell any syringes or needles to be used for the H1N1 shot, as the government has chosen one company to supply them (obviously because the needle will be preloaded with the RFID chip)
——– Original Message ——–
Subject: FW: SHOW INFO, ETC.
From: “Andrew Johnson” <>
Date: Mon, October 05, 2009 12:09 pm
To: “Andrew Johnson” <>
———-
From:
Sent: 05 October 2009 11:58
To: Andrew Johnson
Subject: Fw: SHOW INFO, ETC.
——-Original Message——-
From: <>Dr Carley Updates
Date: 10/4/2009 10:00:55 PM
To: <>
Subject: SHOW INFO, ETC.
Dear List,
Apparently my update software is finally working again…thanks to my
outstanding webmaster. As you know, the Centers for Disease Creation
is going to be unleashing the H1N1 pandemic this week via millions of
LIVE viruses which will be sprayed up people’s noses in the witch’s
brew named “Flumist”. Once millions are infected and very sick, the
shot version will be unleashed, targeting pregnant women and young
children. One of my clients, whose husband owns a medical supply
company, called me today to tell me that he received a call from a
government agent informing him that it is ILLEGAL for him to sell any
syringes or needles to be used for the H1N1 shot, as the government
has chosen one company to supply them (obviously because the needle
will be preloaded with the RFID chip). It is for this reason, as well
as the toxic adjuvants (especially squalene) which will be in the WHO
FLU shot, that you need to JUST SAY NO when instructed to roll up your
sleeve. There is NO way I know of to neutralize the chip, nor to detox
an adjuvant made of a substance found naturally in your body…which
will cause an epidemic of autoimmune disease. Pharmageddon can only
occur if you roll up your sleeve! In NYS, health care workers held a
huge protest last week when they were told they would lose their jobs
if they did not take the bioweapon vaccine. We must all do the same!
It is very disturbing that Dr Tenpenny is telling people to use
lemons, Dr Blaylock telling people to use cold packs on the injection
site if you are forced to take the vaccine. In other words, submit to
the genocidal masters, let your family be injected with a bioweapon.
The antidote to slavery and genocide is UNITY, people…grow a
backbone, stand up in large numbers and just say no…or die. That is
the choice, as I see it. I realize there are many fearmongers talking
about FEMA camps and checkpoints…but there are not enough camps in
which to put the huge numbers of people who know what is going on.
Quarantine is for sick people; not healthy people. And if you had the
flu this summer, it had to be swine flu…just tell the needlers you
are already immune.
I am very grateful to Sheldon Day for putting recent archives of my
RBN shows at
You can listen for free, without commercials. Important shows I
suggest you listen to if you missed them:
7/11/09 “Pandemic prevention team” – the 2 WHO Memos discussed by
Patrick Jordan can be downloaded near the top of <https://www.drcarley.com/>www.drcarley.com.
8/22/09 was an important show for anyone with neurologically vaccine
damaged children to hear; my client Stephanie who called into the show
to talk about the extent of her son’s healing with my protocol called
me a week ago to tell me that his white coat has actually diagnosed
him as “recovered from autism”
10/3/09 (yesterday) was a show with Patrick Jordan talking about
witchcraft (he will send you a transcript of his presentation if you
e-mail him at <>). If you have not yet obtained
a copy of his outstanding book “ICD 999: Vaccine Induced Diseases, the
Chronic Serum Sickness Postulate” , which is now available in bound
form, I highly suggest you order that book from him as well. After
Patrick’s presentation, Jane Burgermeister (<https://www.theflucase.com/>www.theflucase.com) called
in to give us an update about what is going on with the H1N1 vaccine
in Europe. Jane continues to be attacked by multiple minions, who are
taking off their masks to try to discredit her because of the
importance of her work.
dots.html, an excellent site one of my listeners created which is
especially good for young people, as she has links to many songs about
the H1N1 flu scam (as well as a link to the interview of Jane
Burgermeister on Project Camelot). I am amazed at how many people are
stepping up to the plate to do something to get the word out! Another
important contribution is being made by Phil Segrave, whose DVD
“Masters of Terror” is the best I have seen due to the amount of
information contained therein. Contact him at <> to
get a copy so you can share it with everyone you know…he is working
on getting it on the internet as well.
Many of your have requested that I let you know when I am going to be
on other shows. Thus, here is a list of what is scheduled so far for
the next week:
tonight (10/4) at 11 PM EST I will be interviewed on “The Conspiracy
Show” out of Canada. It is carried over much of Northern US on 740 AM,
Tuesday (10/6) at 10 PM EST I will be interviewed on
Wednesday (10/7) at 3 PM EST I will be interviewed on
Lastly, please check out
a UK news story about a girl damaged by the Cervarix vaccine who is
now being threatened to be kidnapped by social services, as they are
claiming her paralysis is due to “emotional abuse” of the Mom, rather
than by the HPV jab. So now they can steal your kids if you don’t
vaccinate, or if you do and they have serious side effects! HOW FAR
WILL HUMANITY ALLOW THE INSANITY TO GO? The Cervarix vaccine is even
more dangerous than Gardasil; if you did not hear my show on Jamaica
radio with a white coat promoting this toxin in that country, you can
I have posted on <https://asamom.ning.com/>https://asamom.ning.com/, which is being promoted by
Glen Beck. Let’s flood this Mom’s site with requests that vaccine
induced diseases be an important topic to be addressed…perhaps one
of you will even start an anti-vaccination group on this site (as I
just don’t have the time). If any of you steps up to the plate on
that, do let me know…
Getting ready for Pharmageddon,
Dr C
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit
Forward a Message to Someone
If you have trouble unsubscribing, please contact <>
Dr. Rebecca Carley
*** Dr. Carley’s information is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any
diseases.  Rather, it is for educational purposes only. ***
Dr. Carley does not sell, rent or share the addresses on her email updates
list.  Dr. Carley does not send unsolicited email.  If you subscribe to Dr.
Carley’s email updates, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the
unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message.

Comments are closed.