Environment correspondent, BBC News website
The US government is to regulate carbon dioxide emissions, having decided that it and five other greenhouse gases may endanger human health and well-being.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced the move following a review of the scientific evidence.
The decision marks a major change from the Bush presidency, when the EPA argued it could not regulate CO2 because the gas was not a pollutant.
For the full story, go here.
1. The Great Global Warming Swindle, (2007), BBC Ch 4 documentary by M. Durkin, is available to download from the Internet.
2. Global Warming or Global Governance?, (2007), documentary by Dr M. Coffman, is available at infowars.com.
3. Schools Must Warn of Gore Climate Film Bias, (3/10/07), at: dailymail.co.uk.
4. IPCC Wins the Nobel Prize of Peace, (20/10/07), by Dr V. Gray, at: www.nzcpr.com/guest72.htm.
5. Al Gore: The Other Oil Candidate, (29/8/2000), by B. Mesler at www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=468.
6. The Police State Road Map, (2005), an e-book by M. Nield, Ch.7.5/ Ch.14 at www.policestateplanning.com.
7. Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement, (2007), a documentary by A. Jones, is available at Google Video & the infowars.com online shop.
8. Read comments from Richard N. Haass of the Council of the Foreign Relations. He stated that global warming and terrorism will be used as an excuse to dissolve the sovereignty of nations. He wrote in his article “State sovereignty must be altered in a globalized era,” that a system of world government must be created and sovereignty eliminated in order to fight global warming, as well as terrorism. “Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function,” asserts Haass. “Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker. States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves…” In a report titled “The First Global Revolution” (1991) published by the Club of Rome, a globalist think tank, is this: “In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. All these dangers are caused by human intervention… The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.”
Thus, he is admitting that man-made global warming is a scam concocted in order to further the globalists’ agenda for one-world government.