Recent History Of ‘New Energy’ Invention Suppression Cases
- This is the third version of my compilation of specific energy suppression cases. This time I decided to get serious.
- I thoroughly reviewed my own files and a few web sites pertaining to energy suppression. Deleted were some cases that didn’t appear to be authentic suppression. I also incorporated some thoughtful comments that had been emailed to me this last week.
- About three days ago, I received an amazingly timely phone call from Byron Wine in Virginia. For more than three decades he has been collecting energy information which he posts on his site byronwine.com. I included some of his very interesting material.
- I think that Congress should write, introduce, and pass a bill titled, “Energy Inventor Protection and Energy Patent Declassification Act of 2006”. Included should be 24/7 protection of energy inventors by armed guards, and declassification of 4000 energy patents unfairly held in secret by the U.S. Patent Office.
- If energy journalist Dr. Eugene Mallove really was murdered by a pathetic pair of drug addicts, then that doesn’t count as an authentic suppression case. However, I remember reading that the very next day, Gene was to drive three hours to Washington to demonstrate a verified table-top energy device. I can’t find a reference. I would like to present his slaying as a “coincidence (?)”.
- Note that during just in the last two months, there have been three incidents of energy inventors threatened with death by gun-toting thugs, possibly employed by the oil companies or large banks to squash competition. Maybe not to worry, however. I and quite a few other energy researchers have still not been threatened to be “fitted with cement boots” or whatever.
- Gary Vesperman Henderson, Nevada