Posted By: daystar Date: Friday, 23 June 2006, 7:26 a.m.
I just finished watching an ABC news interview with Al Gore. The subject was global warming. He and others are saying that global warming is a fact and that it is almost solely responsible for our erractic weather patterns and superstorms. Gore stated that earth has a fever and it is growing more and more intense every day. In this scenerio he included floods, wildfires, droughts and hurricanes as direct effects of global warming.
Now, while I agree that we are treating our planet very poorly and that we need to definitely modify our ways, I do feel that the environment is being used as a fear inducing factor to initiate more global control. Many of us know that many nations now have the capability to create and steere these superstorms. It is easy for them to create droughts and floods. We even have the technology to create earthquakes and tidal waves.
I am extremely suspicious as to why weather warfare is NEVER mentioned as a possible cause of the crazy weather disasters we have experienced. That alone leads me to believe that those who are really pushing these environmental scare tactics, have another agenda in mind besides helping the planet.
We need to watch the news carefully. Notice how firstly the inevitability of these superstorms has been predicted. Observe how it all comes true. Are we humans that intelligent or psychic…or is there some other reason as to why we are so positive these adverse events are going to occur? Then look for obvious and subtle clues after the disaster occurs. Watch for FEMA’s actions and those of other governmental agencies. Try to determine if they are really helping or hindering.
Too many disasters are occuring in what seems like a very artificially compressed time period. First we have the terrorism,then we watch our rights dwindle away. We are told this is for our protection. Then we have many stealth disabling diseases which are also blamed on global warming. Many feel a good portion of these emerging pathogens has been genetically altered to be more stealth and pathogenic and also to be able to survive varied climatic conditions. Then of course we have hurricanes , tornadoes, floods, tidal waves…etc. One scary event after another.
I am including a previous post below because I feel it is very timely. We need to begin using our God given intuition and wisdom. If we turn unconditionally to Spirit for our answers and guidance, we will be able to “see through” or discern what is really taking place….and when we turn to this source with our whole heart, we will not be abandoned.
In 1976 a United Nations Treaty was signed to prevent countries from using weather warfare, tetonic weapons and other methods of altering the atmosphere and geology of the earth. Although this may sound like science fiction, we do have the capabilities to intentionally affect the weather and the earth’s climate. We all know there is a controversey over whether Global Warming is real or propaganda. I find myself in the middle when considering this question. I agree that man is producing pollution as an effect of industrialization and that this of course is not good for the environment. However, could the melting of the polar icecaps and warming of the oceans be due to man’s intentional intervention?
Knowing how to artificially control the climate could have many purposes….two of which may be to gain control over the creation of super storms, to use as a weapon and if one watches world events carefully, you will see that global warming is being strongly stressed as a dire threat to humanity and the survival of the planet. There have been quotes by such people as Gorbachev (whom the United States is warmly embracing), that the environment is the cornerstone of the New World Order. Kissenger seems to agree that in order to form One World Government the people need to be sufficiently frightened and traumatized ,which will lead them into begging for protection from this One World Government when this solution is offered. Again, I feel this is a form of Problem – Reaction – Solution. Create the disasters, expect the people to react in a predetermined manner and then offer them a solution which is really the main goal of the perpetrators. If the perpetrators are good at this method of mind control, they will have the people believing the solution was their idea and have them clamoring for it.
The article below is from The Asheville Citizen Times and was written in 1989. The title of the article is ” Can The Soviets Wage “Weather War” ? by Jack Anderson. Evidently, at least since 1976, nations have had the capability to wage weather warfare. Imagine how technology must have progressed since then. I would like you to think carefully concerning the relation of our recent super storms to the article below. It talks alot about the Soviets having this technology but note that it mentions that the U.S is much farther ahead in this area. Also, I feel the Soviets and certain factions of the U.S are working together for a united purpose and that the collapse of our nation and the initiation of World government just may be part of that purpose. If we do have a greater weather control capacity than the Soviets, then why haven’t we steered these storms AWAY from our strategic areas? If one will notice…there is never any mention in the mainstream news of even the possibility that these storms or global warming could be intentionally manmade. One has to go back a few years to find any mention of this possibility in the mainstream news, which is why I am posting the following article.
“WASHINGTON – Mark Twain once observed that everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. Twain hadn’t counted on the Soviets.
For years the Soviet Union has been working on weather modification techniques that could be used in a covert “weather war” against the United states or Europe. The Central Intelligent Agency has tracked those plans and here is a list compiled by CIA reports.
1. A former Soviet ambassador to the United Nations once openly warned that the Soviets have the capability to punch a hole in the ozone layer using “bromine missle injectors”. The Soviets think they can do that with enough precision to affect specific areas on the ground, letting in deadly ultraviolet rays that could damage crops and humans.
2. The Soviets have toyed with the idea of melting the Artic icecap to moderate temperatures in their northern regions. They have also thought about doing the same to the Antartic ice cap, using nuclear explosions as a way to break up the ice. Scientists believe that any tampering with the ice caps could cause a new ice age around the world and destroy coastal areas.
3. Another Soviet project is to develope the ability to generate artificial lightening ( which I believe I have witnessed), which could destroy enemy communications or start uncontrollable fires during a dry season.
4. The Soviets have considered artificially triggering earthquakes by filling earth cavities with liquids. Ironically, the U.S. Military discovered this effect when it dumped toxic waste from chemical weapons into wells near a Denver storage area and triggered numerous tremors.
5. The CIA is worried about the global effect, intentional or otherwise, of the continued large scale destruction of Soviet forests.
6. Large scale fog-dispersal programs are already used widely by the Soviets at civilian and military airports. One CIA report says the techniques used by the Soviets have potential military uses because they can stir up the weather unexpectedly.
7 The Soviets are doing some work in controlling the force of thunderstorms, typhoons and hurricanes, but the United States still lead the world as experts. But any method that controls a catastrophe could also be used to create or boost severe storms.
8. The Soviets have rain and snow making programs, although they are considerably more modest than the U.S capability. The CIA reports say that the Soviets have admitted routinely seeding the clouds near Leningrad and Moscow before holiday parades to clear the air and guarantee sunshine. They also claim to have created a beautiful sunny day for the opening ceremony of the 1980 Moscow Olympics.
The prospect of damaging weather wars, while fantastical, were sufficiently viable to cause the superpowers to sign a treaty banning hostile manipulation of the weather. But such an agreement is completely unverifiable. The United States has no way of knowing whether the Soviets are fair weather friends or foul weather foes.”
Considering the advanced weather modification technology of the United States, we must ask the questions……why, if these recent hurricanes were not of our making then why didn’t we steer them away. Also the lack of response by FEMA and the actual blocking of Aid by FEMA hints at the possibility that these superstorms were inflicted on our country by certain factions of our own government.