Good ol Faux News – always “fair & balanced” & purveyor of truth, [not too sure about the “love”] & light. Isabel
Now to those who still believe that the MSM -aka Mainstream Media – tells it as it IS, surely this should serve as a WAKE UP call!
(NaturalNews) As proof that mainstream health information continutes to become increasingly detached from reality, the mainstream media (MSM) has launched a new wave of misinformation designed to discredit the health benefits of drinking water! Just today, for example, Fox News ran a story entitled, Skip the Water, Have a Soda Instead. ((https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,345…)
Other news organizations, such as the Chicago Tribune also jumped on the bandwagon, declaring that drinking eight glasses of water a day has no health benefits whatsoever.
This latest wave of attempts to discredit water comes from — no surprise — the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. Nephrology means “the study of kidneys,” for all the non-medical folks reading this, and the aforementioned journal caters to medical professionals who earn their living from kidney problems caused by dehydration! Thus, this campaign to tell people to stop drinking water is a fantastic way to boost kidney problems (including kidney stones) and generate more repeat business for kidney specialists. What a coincidence, huh?
That’s how money is made in the medical industry these days, by the way: Rig some junk science, announce it as scientific fact, and wait for the mainstream media to jump on the bandwagon and declare water to be dangerous, or drugs to be safe, or sunlight to be deadly, or whatever current nonsense they’re spewing that drives more customers into their offices to be poisoned by medication, radiation or chemotherapy.
Think about it, for a moment. It is now the position of conventional medicine that:
• Water is bad for you.
• Sunlight is bad for you.
• Nutritional supplements are worthless.
• Herbs are dangerous and might kill you.
• Meditation and prayer has no medical benefit.
And what, might you ask, do these doctors recommend that patients do to enhance their health? Here’s what they recommend:
• Poison your body with chemotherapy.
• Slather your skin with sunscreen that blocks vitamin D production.
• Take medications that cause permanent liver damage.
• Drink processed beverages and eat processed, cooked foods.
• “Manage” your biochemistry with medication, not nutrition.
• Have your breasts surgically removed to prevent breast cancer…
Gee, it’s no surprise, then, to learn about this latest finding that “water has no health benefits.”
Every living system on Earth needs water
This hilarious finding comes as quite a shock to the more than one trillion living beings on this planet (animal, human and otherwise), all of which somehow happen to need water as their No. 1 nutrient. Nobody bothered to tell all the deer about this research, it seems, because last time I checked, they were still running to the local stream and drinking some water. They were not waiting in the drive-through at McDonald’s, hoping to order a Coke.
It’s a good thing these nephrology experts aren’t gardeners. I can’t wait to see the results they’ll get when they stop watering their gardens. Or their lawns. If water has no health benefits, they should avoid drinking all liquids for a few days and see what happens. (Hint: They will go into a coma or die, which will of course help ensure they never publish stupid science articles again.) I wonder whether they give water to their own children, or if they cause them to be dehyrated, too?
The truth about water
The truth is that water is a vital substance for your body, and most people are chronically dehydrated. A lack of water causes back pain, poor cognitive function, asthma, inflammation and many other diseases. In fact, I think part of this new attack on water is designed to descredit the work of the Water Cure doctor, Dr. Batmanghelidj, who wrote books like Your Body’s Many Cries For Water and was a genius doctor who really understood the power of naturopathic healing.
You can download that full report right here, free of charge, at this link: https://www.naturalnews.com/Index-Specia…
I was one of the last people to interview the late Dr. Batmanghelidj, and I listened in awe as he shared his research and stories about “The Healing Power of Water.”
In the special report mentioned above, you’ll learn:
• Which common ailments and “diseases” are actually caused by dehydration
• Why many doctors use water-regulating antihistamines to alleviate pain
• How Dr. Batmanghelidj unintentionally discovered water’s healing properties
• Why most people are chronically dehydrated and suffer from symptoms of dehydration that are labeled “diseases”
• Which ingredients in soft drinks deplete the body’s water reserves
• Why thirst is not a reliable indicator of dehydration
• Why the body produces cholesterol and how water keeps it in balance
• Why Dr. Batmanghelidj believes the public is being mislead about AIDS
• How dehydration impairs mental functioning
• Why some organizations want to withhold alternative health information from the public
• How lack of water causes depression
• Why popular beverages are no substitute for water
• How dehydration causes the vascular system to constrict, leading to hypertension
• How to recognize signs that your body is starting to dehydrate
• Why restaurants push you to drink disease-promoting soft drinks
• Why and how water effectively treats pain and inflammation
Download it now at:
The idiocy of modern medicine
The truth about these latest attacks on water is that conventional medicine doesn’t want people to prevent disease with water, herbs, nutrition, sunlight or anything natural. The more people get healthy, the fewer “customers” there are to rack up profits for drug companies, hospitals, doctors and yes, even kidney experts (who should know better).
Looking at today’s headlines on water, you just have to laugh: The Chicago Tribune declares, “Water’s benefits questioned by scientists,” for example. It’s a headline that should probably be rewritten to say, “Kidney Doctors Recommend Dehydration!”
Want kidney stones? Stop drinking water and start drinking soda. That’s what Fox News recommends in their headline.
You know, when the MSM gets this unbelievably stupid, and mainstream medicine goes to such outrageous lengths to try to discredit natural substances like water, it makes me wonder just how insane this world has really become. Is the public really so stupid that people will believe these fraudulent headlines? I hope not. Then again, one of the side effects of dehydration is a decline in cognitive function. It seems like the journalists have been dehyrated for long time now, huh?
I can’t wait to see what they’ll come up with next. They’re already attacked water, sunlight, plants and nutrition. What’s next, air? Will tomorrow’s headlines declare, “Breathing is bad for your health?”
Don’t think it won’t happen. There is no limit to the stupidity of modern medical science.