Go to Femacamper’s website to access the links
If you’ve been listening to The Alex Jones Show lately, you may have heard of the Illuminati plan to unleash biological warfare on the world. Well, the operation is apparently about to go live in the near future. It’s important that you are prepared for this time, because millions, perhaps billions of people will die in ignorance. So before they come for you under Martial Law, get ready.
Thankfully, some researchers have been ahead of the game looking for ways to counteract bio-warfare. I’ll give you a few tips, and then a specific application against a common bio-weapon, bird flu. Rather than using dangerous vaccines, you may want to try at it with more natural preventative/curative methods.
Basic Shopping List
1. Masks: You can buy hygienic masks hopefully in your pharmacy, otherwise head to a supply store or larger department store, like Wal-Mart (preferably not them, though). You’ll need a mask both to protect yourself from germs and coughing, as well as to protect others in case you get infected. While you’re at it, you may want to invest in a more advanced gas mask, to protect yourself from chemical weapons as well (and more virulent biological attacks).
2. Immune System Boosters: There are a ton of items you can pick up at a health food store, pharmacy or grocery store.A handful of the top items (some of which show efficacy against the worst diseases) are oil of oregano, olive leaf extract, other oil extracts, grapefruit seed extract, apple cider vinegar, wasabi, raw garlic/onions or garlic extract, ginger tea and kimchi (useful against SARS).
Scientists at Seoul National University found that when they fed an extract of kimchi to 13 chickens infected with the bird flu, 11 of them recovered within a week. These same scientists previously proved that the lactic acid bacteria found in kimchi also has an anti-bacterial effect.
3. Vitamin C: normal and mega-doses as necessary. For information on Vitamin C megadosing, please consult the Vitamin C Foundation for medical studies, and instructions. Vitamin A and Zinc at regular dose work in tandem with Vitamin C to assist the immune system.
4. Natural vitamins: You’ll want your multivitamins, as well as individual supplements, including minerals, antioxidants, bioflavanoids, vegetable/fruit extracts, super-foods and amino acids, especially N-Acetycysteine.
5. Electromedical devices: Buy yourself a zapper, preferably The Ultimate Zapper, a top-rated device that is approved in Canada for medical use against virii, bacteria, parasites, prions, and fungi. Use it every day for maintenance, and in longer doses when infected. Also look into getting a colloidal silver generator (make sure to not add salt as some do, it can cause unwanted side effects like bluish toning of the melanin), or even some higher-tech equipment like a RIFE device.
6. Herbal treatments: consult your Chinese or local herbalist for information on any concoctions that can be used to fight the flu or boost your immune system. Also consult earthclinic.com and curezone.com for home remedies using spices and herbs.
7. Stop eating questionable meat, especially chicken. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Below is a recipe for those who are experiencing bird flu-like symptoms. It’s been proven effective for many who’ve tried it.
All Natural Spices and Ingredients:
4 heaping tablespoons tumeric
2 heaping tablespoons cayenne pepper
2 heaping tablespoons dried/powdered garlic
2 heaping tablespoons powdered ginger
2 heaping tablespoons powdered cloves
1 cup lemon juice (or cider vinegar)
1 cup honey
1 cup dark rum
4 cinnamon sticks
2 heaping tablespoons black pepper
2 heaping tablespoon horseradish
1 heaping tablespoon each of marjoram, thyme and oregano.
Bring all ingredients to a boil, then simmer for 2 hours in a large saucepan. Stir regularly (Don’t worry, all of the alcohol in rum will boil off). FYI: Dark rum minus the alcohol has molasses and brown sugar. Then sweeten mixture with as much honey a necessary to make draught tolerable. Mixture will be full of lumps…keep them…just add them in…cool and store in well-sealed jars, like mayonnaise or peanut butter jars. Keep at room temperature.
Adults: 2 Tbsp in a cup of tea every 4-6 hours…daily…until well.
12–16: 1 Tbsp in a cup of tea every 4-6 hours…daily…until well.
Under 12: take 1 tsp mix in a cup of tea as hot as can stand every 6-8 hours until well.
Be prepared, and have some ingredients on hand. Print this recipe so that you have it available (especially in the event of a cyber-attack or prolonged power outage).