John Le Carré & 9/11 Truth ~ Skewering The Criminal State
“The reaction to 9/11 is beyond anything Osama bin Laden could have hoped for in his nastiest dreams.
As in McCarthy times, the freedoms that have made America the envy of the world are being systematically eroded.”
– John le Carré, “The United States of America Has Gone Mad” 1/15/2003
Has spy novelist John le Carré,
the nom de plume of ex-MI6 agent David Cornwall,
ever suspected there’s a method in the post-9/11 madness?
Does he know that 9/11 achieved everything the neoconservatives were calling for
when they demanded a “New Pearl Harbor” in Rebuilding America’s Defenses
– published exactly one year before 9/11?
Has he heard of World Trade Center Building 7?
Has he noticed that 9/11 itself, and the weaponized anthrax follow-up,
was indeed beyond anything Bin Laden could have hoped for in his nastiest dreams
– that indeed Bin Laden and his network did not have the means to pull off anything remotely like 9/11,
Has he looked at evidence of a massive cover-up,
and the tie-ins to Mossad-linked organized crime,
including the Russian-Israeli mob?
I cannot find any evidence that Le Carré has publicly questioned the official story of 9/11.
But his latest novel, Our Kind of Traitor,
examines the seismic power shift
– the takeover of the state by an organized crime network dominating the financial sector
– of which the 9/11 inside job was a symptom.
The novel opens with the protagonist,
a university literature teacher,
livid about the 9/11 wars and post-9/11 assaults on freedom,
snarling “We need a revolution.”
The rest of the novel bears that statement out.