“As [Gordon J.F.]
MacDonald noted in 1968: ‘The key to geophysical warfare is the
identification of the environmental instabilities to which the addition of a
small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy.’
MacDonald discussed purposefully triggering instabilities in such large-scale
natural systems as the weather, the climate, the oceans, and the human brain,
including such phenomena as hurricanes, earthquakes, and tsunamis for use in
warfare. He was aware, considering the limitations of geophysical
understanding, that one should also anticipate unforeseen adverse consequences
that could arise from deliberately disturbing complex natural systems that
have unknown ‘tipping points’.”|
Marvin Hendon, “Fifty Years after ‘How to Wreck the Environment’: Anthropogenic Extinction of Life on Earth”
“IF YOU REACH AN ABYSS, ONLY A STEP BACK CAN SAVE YOU.”
ON THE BRINK RADIO
NEW BROADCAST WEEKLY @
8 A.M. SUNDAY EST-USA / 3.A.M. MONDAY-NEW ZEALAND /
1 A.M. MONDAY-AUSTRALIA (SYDNEY/NSW/TASMANIA) /
9 A.M. SATURDAY-HAWAI’I & RAROTONGA
UCY.TV‘S LISTEN LIVE LINK:
UCY.TV‘S YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
Greetings from chilly central Tasmania, spot-on the new moon and the peak of the Eta Aquariid meteor shower. I was up for a couple hours this morning watching for some and trying to get some photos. I saw four meteors, only one of which was very bright, and shot several dozen 30 second exposures, looking at the Milky Way between the Southern Cross and the galactic centre near Scorpio and Sagittarius. The radiant of the shower is to the north, and I only got photos of a couple faint streaks. If the clear weather holds, I will try again tonight facing in a more northerly direction.
A FAINT ETA AQUARIID NEAR CRUX AUSTRALIS
(25 sec@ISO 3200, Nikkor zoom at 16mm f/4.5)
The last week or so saw the
33rd anniversary of the Chernobyl meltdown in the Ukraine on 26 April 1986
and the 9th anniversary of the BP-Macondo oil well disaster
in the Gulf of Mexico on 23 April 2010. These huge landmark
environmental and health catastrophes are glaring examples of the disasters we
invite when we dig precious things from the land, in violation of the Hopi
Not only are environmental and health disasters of all kinds on the rise, the scenario is rendered even more complex due to two ‘engineering components’, an understanding of which is absolutely essential to grasping the full spectrum reality of being here now.
Our ability to know about or be aware of what’s going on in the world beyond our immediate experience is largely dependent on forms of communication over which we have no direct control, and which have been increasingly engineered and weaponized. Significant evidence exists that not only Chernobyl and BP-Macondo but many other industrial ‘accidents’ and ‘natural disasters’ in recent years have been deliberately engineered using technological advances ushered in by the ‘revolution in military affairs.’
In the wake of the Christchurch quake in February 2011 followed by Fukushima in March, both of which showed myriad signatures of having been engineered, I created the concept of geo-terrorism, the “weaponization of ‘industrial accidents’, ‘natural disasters’ and ‘environmental engineering.’ ”
ATMOSPHERIC MICROWAVES: SUMMATION FROM COMMUNICATION
ATMOSPHERIC MICROWAVES: TARGETING FROM HEATERS
IONOSPHERIC HEATERS WORLDWIDE
What we are witnessing today with the whole ‘climate change’ spectacle is an unprecedented ‘Manhattan Project of PR’ media-blitz psychological operation which has supplanted communism, terrorism and alien invaders to give us…ta dah…none other than the greatest show on…I mean, the greatest threat the world has ever seen: an evil enemy with supernatural powers against whom we can all unite. An arch-enemy so wily, cunning and powerful that using only a few parts per million of an atmospheric trace gas it can generate horrific bush-fires, level 5 cyclones, sustained drought, torrential rains and flooding, and melt glaciers to boot. Never mind that this trace gas happens to be the oxygen of the plant kingdom, without whom photosynthesis would be impossible or that these fires, cyclones, droughts, flooding, among the diversified spectrum of everything attributed to ‘climate change’ are characterized by anomalous signatures indicative of geo-physical warfare. Never mind that during the same window of time that ‘global warming’ morphing into ‘climate change’ has been rearing its mutant head, a global network of ionospheric heaters, of which H.A.A.R.P. is only one example, has not only come on-line, but been miniaturized, mobilized and integrated into a planetary technetronic warfare apparatus. Never mind that the U.S. military has proclaimed for decades its intent to ‘own the weather’ and to weaponize the forces of nature. Never mind that the whole mainstream ‘climate change’ story is a ‘fabricated junk science narrative’ so full of scientific, logical and common-sense holes that any Swiss cheese would be jealous
CLIMATOSOPHY GURU THE INCONVENIENT AL GORE
In this satirical article I pretty much cover it all, laying out a strictly scientific ‘solution’ to mainstream ‘climate change’, delivered by the paragon of technological ingenuity himself.
And in this brilliant interview on Italian radio, Dr. Claudia von Werlhof delivers a concise rebuttal of mainstream ‘climate change’ propaganda bolstered by a discussion of what our most urgent global environmental issues are and whose etiology is a function of anthropogenic activity. Dr. Nick Begich, author of Angels Don’t Play this H.A.A.R.P., is almost single-handedly responsible for our fore-knowledge of H.A.A.R.P. before it even came on-line.
Stay tuned to On the
Brink radio and my blogs for more in-depth investigative research
and reporting on geo-terrorism unleashed on land, in the sea, as well as
low-orbital and inner space, humanity’s war on life, the impending Atlantean
discontinuity and in next week’s show, a report on
last years major volcanic eruption on the Big Island of Hawai’i whose inception
I witnessed personally.
ON THE BRINK RADIO #276 ‘GLOBAL WARNING’ DR. CLAUDIA VON WERLHOF/DR. NICK BEGICH
In this recent radio interview Claudia von Werlhof provides an excellent over-view of the entire ‘climate change’ fraud, examining a few of the glaring inconsistencies, contradictions as well as logical and scientific impossibilities imbued in the mainstream ‘junk science narrative’. She also addresses what some of the real issues are, for example, stratospheric ozone depletion, as well as what the causative agents are, in particular, the global proliferation of microwave-based ionospheric heater technologies, of which H.AA.R.P. is just one example, and the global dissemination of aerosolized particulates which enhance the electrical conductivity of the atmosphere.
THE ORIGINAL RADIO INTERVIEW
- Where can we find scientific evidence for this, since the mainstream information tells us every day that the climate disruption is due to CO2?
- Some 30 years ago concerned environmentalists already asked for a drastic reduction of air pollutants, especially trans-boundary air pollutants like SOx, NOx, and toxic aerosols. The narrative today has changed completely. We only seem to be concerned about global warming. What does this mean? That air pollutants are not dangerous anymore?
- Some 30 years ago we already warned that the protective ozone layer had been reduced. Nowadays we do not seem to care anymore for ozone depletion in the stratosphere. How could this be explained?
- It seems that computer models predicting catastrophic global warming in the coming years are parameterized. The risks of framing the outcome of these mathematic models is high. What can you say about this?
- Two thirds of the Earth are covered by oceans, why do not we measure the temperature of oceans in order to understand the so called global warming? Is the temperature of the Pacific Ocean really much warmer today than before the industrial Revolution? We know that all climate on Earth depends on the behavior of oceans, especially the Pacific. How can we prove with scientific evidence that the pollution caused by industrialized countries is much more effective on a global scale than the behavior of oceans?
- You have been studying the works of Rosalie Bertell. What are the most important findings and statements of her?
- Climate engineering is a potential climate weapon that can be used on a global scale. Why is Europe not concerned at all about this risk? Why is public debate on this issue practically not existent?
- What are ionospheric heaters ? What do we know about the experiments that are been conducted and directing a huge bundle of energy in the ionosphere at 60 km altitude? Why is public debate on this issue completely absent? What is Europe doing in order to monitor these kinds of dangerous experiments being carried out on our continent?
- May 23 to 26th The European Elections are coming. What can we do, as concerned Europeans, to put climate engineering and all related risks on the electoral agenda, because we expect European institutions to protect 300 million citizens from the risks of these extremely dangerous technologies.
BLOG POST FOR THIS
ON THE BRINK INTERVIEW WITH CLAUDIA (2017)
ON THE BRINK RADIO INTERVIEW COLLAGE DR.NICK BEGICH WITH DAVE EMORY (1997)
CLAUDIA VON WERLHOF’S SITE
NICK BEGICH’S SITE
DR. NICK BEGICH, ‘THE MILITARY’S PANDORA’S BOX’
“It is madness to be part of a merciless competition, running amok straight into a fatal illusion, into the deadlock of economic growth. Our technical achievement must match our creative responsibility. We are far behind, unfortunately. We cannot think as fast as we use more and more dangerous tools. Genetic engineering violates the laws of nature in complete ignorance of the function of beauty in all manifestation of creation. This short-sighted contempt of the beauty and interwoven variety of creation triggers the suicide of humanity. Because the so-called unnecessary beauty is essential for the survival of this Earth. Little if nothing is done to counter-act the visual pollution which is the most dangerous of all pollutions because it kills the soul. As we are now reaching the limits of growth, only decentralization, reflection, and slowing down in harmony with nature can save us. If you reach an abyss, only a step back can save you.”
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness…” Mark Twain
“Politics is the entertainment branch of government.” Frank Zappa
“The only thing that’s faster than light is simultaneity.” J. Paul Serengeti
“I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man’s.” William Blake
“On Spaceship Earth, there are no passengers: everyone is crew.” R. Buckminster Fuller