The battle-lines are being drawn exactly as per the World War Three blueprint. Predicted in board games (see below), religious text interpretations and the testimony of time travellers (!). Russia, China and a Middle Eastern coalition versus a US-led Western coalition (ostensibly assisting/defending Israel and Ukraine/Kazaria). Welcome to the beginning of the end…or the end of the beginning..
Editors comment by Martin Harris 12/1/2024
Last year we saw world bank documents declaring “the covid project” to end in 2025. Saw a military data site predicting massive depopulation in 2025 (Daegel) mysteriously deleted, and a monument to a depopulation agenda almost simultaneously damaged, then razed to the ground. looks like the time is at hand, someone is covering their tracks, and if you didn’t heed the warnings then this will be a “black swan” event. Not for us awakened few though.
Board games become reality…or is reality just a board game?
GLOBAL WAR 2025 MELTDOWN
Historical Board Gaming has been hard at work over the past several years developing a fast- playing, hard-hitting modern warfare game, Global War 2025 Meltdown. We have stealth destroyers, cruise missiles, drones, nuclear weapons, and tons of modern units sculpted for you and your friends to get into the ultimate throw-down. This future war pits the U.S, NATO, and a host of allied states around the world against the Russian Federation, China, and a vast Middle Eastern caliphate. From high tech research to cyber-warfare, this game has it all. Global War 2025 (historicalboardgaming.com)
Will Trump get to office this year, and if so will he prevent WW3 from reaching a fiery conclusion or will he hasten it? seems the more desperate the elite Deep State club become in their efforts to defame and derail trump, the more they increase his support and popularity. or was that part of the agenda too? we’ve certainly seen a swing from some mind-bogglingly loopy political Leftism to a more conservative right, and in some ways Trump’s Republican party will be just a continuation of this trend, yet Trump appears to march to the berat of his own drummer. An outsider. A thorn in the side of the elite’s plans.
Or perhaps a massive solar flare, a “Carrington Event”, will put an end to the madness by shutting down the grid and bringing the technocracy to a halt?
In order to create, one must first destroy. For the 2030 agenda to come to fruition, there must first be a 2025 world war.
Sure, the mRNA jabs seem to have kickstarted the process with drastic increases in “excess death” statistics, and cost of living hikes have joined Famine to Disease, but War and Conquest complete the apocalyptic quartet. The Four horsemen cometh!
Whatever unfolds, we’ll be watching and bringing the stories and opinions.
Welcome to 2024.
Here’s the latest war escalation event:
Moment Royal Navy’s HMS Diamond shoots down biggest wave of drone attacks in the Red Sea: British warship and US vessels and fighter jets repel missiles fired by Iran-backed Houthi militants targeting merchant shipping
Rachael Bunyan – Daily Mail Jan 10, 2024
British and American warships have shot down a huge wave of missiles and drones fired by Yemen’s Houthi rebels after the militants’ largest attack in the Red Sea to date.
HMS Diamond, (pictured above) a £1billion Type 45 destroyer known as the jewel of the Royal Navy, shot down the targets with a barrage of Sea Viper missiles – which travel three times the speed of sound. US fighter jets were also involved in the operation.
Dramatic pictures showed the moment the British Destroyer shot down the huge wave of missiles and drones fired by the Iranian-backed rebels.
Defence Secretary Grant Shapps called the Houthi attack ‘the largest to date’ and said the UK had taken action to ‘protect innocent lives and the global economy’. He said none of HMS Diamond’s crew had been injured.
The Houthis are an Iranian backed militia that has been pummelling merchant ships in the Red Sea for months, forcing a coalition of nations including the UK and USA to deploy warships to protect them.
Mr Shapps said: ‘Overnight, HMS Diamond, along with US warships, successfully repelled the largest attack from the Iranian-backed Houthis in the Red Sea to date.
‘Deploying Sea Viper missiles and guns, Diamond destroyed multiple attack drones heading for her and commercial shipping in the area, with no injuries or damage sustained to Diamond or her crew.
‘The UK alongside allies have previously made clear that these illegal attacks are completely unacceptable and if continued the Houthis will bear the consequences. We will take the action needed to protect innocent lives and the global economy.’
The UN Security Council will vote on a motion later today that would call for the attacks to stop. Today’s assault took place off the Yemeni port cities of Hodeida and Mokha, according to the private intelligence firm Ambrey.
Merchant captains were urged to ‘proceed at maximum speed’ through the perilous waters.
The US military’s Central Command said the ‘complex attack’ launched by the Houthis included bomb-carrying drones, anti-ship cruise missiles and one anti-ship ballistic missile. No damage was immediately reported.
It said 18 drones, two cruise missiles and the anti-ship missile were downed by F-18s from the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, as well as by American Arleigh Burke-class destroyers the USS Gravely, the USS Laboon and the USS Mason.
‘This is the 26th Houthi attack on commercial shipping lanes in the Red Sea since Nov. 19,’ Central Command said. ‘There were no injuries or damage reported.’
The Houthis, a Shiite group that’s held Yemen’s capital since 2014, did not formally acknowledge launching the attacks.
However, Al Jazeera quoted an anonymous Houthi military official saying their forces ‘targeted a ship linked to Israel in the Red Sea,’ without elaborating.
The Houthis say their attacks aim to end the pounding Israeli air-and-ground offensive targeting the Gaza Strip amid that country’s war on Hamas.
But the links to the ships targeted in the rebel assaults have grown more tenuous as the attacks continue.
The attacks have targeted ships in the Red Sea, which links the Mideast and Asia to Europe via the Suez Canal, and its narrow Bab el-Mandeb Strait.
That strait is only 18 miles wide at its narrowest point, limiting traffic to two channels for inbound and outbound shipments, according to the US Energy Information Administration. Nearly 10% of all oil traded at sea passes through it.
An estimated $1trillion worth of goods pass through the strait annually.
A US draft resolution before the UN Security Council, obtained last night, says the Houthi attacks are impeding global commerce ‘and undermine navigational rights and freedoms as well as regional peace and security.’
The resolution would demand the immediate release of the first ship the Houthis attacked, the Galaxy Leader, a Japanese-operated cargo ship with links to an Israeli company that it seized in November along with its crew.
An initial draft of the resolution would have recognized ‘the right of member states, in accordance with international law, to take appropriate measures to defend their merchant and naval vessels.’
The final draft is weaker, eliminating any U.N. recognition of a country’s right to defend its ships.
Instead, it would affirm that the navigational rights and freedoms of merchant and commercial vessels must be respected, and take note ‘of the right of member states, in accordance with international law, to defend their vessels from attacks, including those that undermine navigational rights and freedoms.’
A US-led coalition of nations has been patrolling the Red Sea to try and prevent the attacks.
American troops in one incident sank Houthi vessels and killed 10 rebel fighters, though there’s been no broad retaliatory strike yet despite warnings from the US.
However, Tuesday’s attack appeared to be testing what response, if any, would come from Washington.
Meanwhile, a separate, tentative cease-fire between the Houthis and a Saudi-led coalition fighting on behalf of Yemen’s exiled government has held for months despite that country’s long war.
That’s raised concerns that any wider conflict in the sea – or a potential reprisal strike from Western forces – could reignite those tensions in the Arab world’s poorest nation. It also may draw Iran, which so far has largely avoided directly entering the wider Israel-Hamas war, further into the conflict.