But is it real? After we’ve reviewed this footage there is good reason to suspect a hoax.
Consider the following:
- Why are these videos shown in negative-image format? Where is the original footage? Nobody goes about filming in negative-image mode
- The missile is approx. 10 – 12 stories long (100 – 120 feet) in one scene when compared to the dock cranes but only 2 stories long in the other when compared to the guy on the motorcycle.
- The missile approaches from an upwind direction in one scene and a downwind direction in the other.
- The missile is changing speed since it moves twice as far between frames 2 and 3 than it does between frames 3 and 4.
- There is no trace of propulsion heat or exhaust behind the missile.
Also, there are many other videos from different angles and none of them show any trace of a missile from any direction.
The original source appears to be a rather content-deficient social media account: https://twitter.com/allianc/with_replies
Special thanks to Nightbreed Bitchute Channel. Cheers mate!