Yes, he’s in the UK and causing controversy as per norm.
Along with likeness in balloon form:
Yes, Trump has openly criticised Theresa May, and why not? She’s earned a little criticism.
But who has Trump suggested would be the best choice to run (or should that be “ruin”?) the UK?
Boris Johnson. Who is apparently ecstatic to receive Don’s support:
President Donald Trump has claimed that Boris Johnson would “make a great Prime Minister.”
The US President said he believes Mr Johnson has “got what it takes” just days after the former foreign secretary quit his post in Prime Minister Theresa May’s cabinet office.
He made the comments in an interview with The Sun where he said he was “very saddened” to see Mr Johnson go and described him as a “very talented guy.”
The president has previously spoken of his admiration for the former foreign secretary and mayor of London.
..Sometimes I wonder if I’ve entered a parallel universe where reality is a series of Monty Python skits.
I wonder if Trump has ever seen this gallery of rogues?
The Bullingdon Club:
(1) the Hon. Edward Sebastian Grigg, the heir to Baron Altrincham of Tormarton and current chairman of Credit Suisse (UK)
(2) David Cameron
(3) Ralph Perry Robinson, a former child actor, designer, furniture-maker
(4) Ewen Fergusson, son of the British ambassador to France, Sir Ewen Fergusson and now at City law firm Herbert Smith
(5) Matthew Benson, the heir to the Earldom of Wemyss and March
(6) Sebastian James, the son of Lord Northbourne, a major landowner in Kent
(7) Jonathan Ford, the-then president of the club, a banker with Morgan Grenfell
(8) Boris Johnson, the-then president of the Oxford Union, former Lord Mayor of London
9) Harry Eastwood, the investment fund consultant