As outlined in the Hal Turner article below from Jon Eisen, (and corroborated by numerous other news sources including MSM) Australian Truckers are planning to bring the nation to a halt and are telling Australian families to be prepared and stock up!
The Turner article claims that similar action is planned here in New Zealand, but so far I have yet to receive any verification on this claim other than the speaker in the video embedded by Turner.
Another curious point: It appears when searching information on this planned protest action, two dates are being given: The 31/8/21 date and also 27/8/21 as per this alert: Australia: Truck drivers plan nationwide strike Aug. 27 (garda.com)
Unionized truck drivers in Australia plan nationwide strike Aug. 27. Supply chain disruptions likely; protests possible.
TIMEFRAME expected from 8/25/2021, 7:22 PM until 8/27/2021, 11:59 PM (UTC).COUNTRY/REGION Australia
So, why the date confusion? Is one date a diversion? If so, which?
If any NZ Truckies can either confirm or deny the alleged NZ action we’d love to hear from you!
Well, as of 1/9/21,it appears that action went ahead in Australia with some fun moments:
The confronting moment an anti-lockdown protester calls Today reporter ‘fake news’ as rogue truckies block a major Queensland highway causing peak-hour traffic chaos
- Long-haulers across Australia are protesting lockdowns and vaccine mandates
- A protest on the M1 in Reedy Creek south of Brisbane kicked off Monday at 6am
- Today’s Queensland reporter Jessica Millward was confronted by a protester
- The woman supported the truckies and accused Millward of being ‘fake news’
- Another strike is set to go ahead on August 31 blocking major highways
Meanwhile, all indications of an NZ protest turned out to be incorrect, as evidenced by the volume of trucks this author has witnessed around the highway passing through Christchurch.