In the age of the Great Reset, it is time to have another look at another globalist project: the Georgia Guidestones, a set of commandments whose hour, it seems, has come.
by Barbara McKenzie Sto Vouno
On a high hill in Elbert County, Georgia, stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments in eight different languages, English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
A shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages’ scripts, Babylonian cuneiform, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs: ‘Let these be guidestones to an age of reason’.
The Guidestones are located in close proximity to what the Cherokee Indians called ‘Al-yeh-li A lo-Hee’—the center of the world.
The monument is commonly known as the Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Like the ancient Stonehenge of England, the Guidestones serve as a celestial clock, recording the passage of time through special features. The monument has been described as ‘a highly engineered structure that flawlessly tracks the sun’.‘Built to survive the apocalypse, the Georgia Guidestones are not merely instructions for the future—the massive granite slabs also function as a clock, calendar, and compass. The monument sits at the highest point in Elbert County and is oriented to track the sun’s east-west migration year-round.’
The significance of the Georgia Guidestones
‘[…] it confirms the fact that there was a covert group intent on
(1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
(2) Promoting environmentalism.
(3) Establishing a world government.
(4) Promoting a new spirituality.’ (Radio Liberty)
Similarly: ‘The engraved messages can be subdivided into four major areas: governance and the establishment of a world government, population and reproduction control, the environment and humankind’s relationship to nature, and spirituality’ (Georgia Encyclopedia, The Georgia Guidestones).
In the summer of 1979 a man calling himself R. C. Christian came to Elberton in search of both a granite firm to execute his design for a monument and a suitable site for the construction of it. He claimed to represent ‘a small group of loyal Americans’ who had been planning the installation of an unusually large and complex stone monument. The man admitted that ‘Christian’ was a pseudonym, and while he was obliged to reveal his identity, or an identity, to the local bank manager, this was under on condition of absolute confidentiality. To this day, Christian’s real name and the true identity of his organization (described by him as ‘a small group of loyal Americans’) are unknown.
The Guidestones were unveiled 22 March 1980. Ownership of the land and monument was soon transferred to Elbert County, which still holds it.
A full description of both the structure and history of the Georgia Guidestones are given in American Stonehenge: Monumental Instructions for the Post-Apocalypse.
The Georgia Guidestones as a Club of Rome / United Nations project
The Club of Rome, founded 1968, is one of a number of organisations founded or funded by David Rockefeller to further the cause of global government, including the United Nations – anyone who doubts that the United Nations is a globalist project need only look at the funding of its constituent organisations (try UN Women). Members of the Club of Rome have included some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, e.g. CNN founder Ted Turner, George Soros, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and Prince Philip (extensive list here).
There is no direct evidence to show who commissioned the Georgia Guidestones. The circumstantial evidence that the Guidestones are a Club of Rome / United Nations project is, however, overwhelming.
Unlimited resources: The Guidestone project was extremely carefully planned, with money no object.
The goals: The goals set out in the Guidestones are closely aligned with the goals and projects of the ‘Club of Rome’, now more often referred to as the ‘globalists’, or the ‘global elite’. The goals of the Club of Rome are, or were at the time of the Guidestones’ erection:
- World government by an elite, facilitated by
- Environmentalism at the expense of humanity, and
- World religion.
Maurice Strong: protégé and close associate of David Rockefeller for over 50 years, several times Under-Secretary of the United Nations and mooted to be Secretary-General at one time, Maurice Strong provides an essential link to the Guidestones in that he has been a major force in promoting at UN level policies relating to New Age Religion, environmentalism and global government.
The timing: The Georgia Guidestones were requisitioned just a couple of years after Maurice Strong established a New Age religious centre in Colorado.
10 Commandments: The concept of 10 moral precepts, associated with the Old Testament, is echoed elsewhere by Club of Rome members. Ted Turner drew up what he termed 10 voluntary initiatives, which included population control (though expressed fairly moderately), resolutions to care for the environment in various ways, but also for humanity. There are two references to supporting the United Nations – almost as though the UN is a substitute for the jealous God of the Old Testament.
The sponsors of the Earth Charter, Maurice Strong and Mikhail Gorbachev, have both referred to the Earth Charter as a new ‘Ten Commandments’ to guide the new age ‘global spirituality.
A New Spirituality
The United Nations is not a thing to appreciate, admire or adore. Rather, it is the way, the way of oneness, that leads us to the Supreme Oneness. It is like a river flowing toward the source, the Ultimate Source. The United Nations is the way that wants to lead the world to the destined Goal, where Light and Delight reign supreme. (Sri Chinmoy, former Hindu chaplain of the United Nations)
‘The United Nations has long been one of the foremost world harbingers for the “New Spirituality” and the gathering “New World Order” based on ancient occult and freemasonic principles.’ (Alan Morrison)
‘the crux of the United Nations’ new world order is global control, in part through a new world religion’ (Walter J. Veith)
The halls of the United Nations have long been a haven for New Age one-world religion spirituality. From its earliest years the UN has accorded status to the Lucis Trust, formerly the Lucifer Trust, started by theosophist Alice Bailey, and one of several NGOs of an occultist nature accredited to the UN. The Lucis Trust is, however, as much a political organization as an occult religious one, aggressively promoting a globalist ideology.
‘Within the United Nations is the germ and seed of a great international and meditating, reflective group – a group of thinking and informed men and women in whose hands lies the destiny of humanity.’ (Alice Bailey)
Former UN Secretary-Generals like Dag Hammarskjold (founder of the U.N. Meditation Room), U Thant and former Assistant Secretary-General Robert Muller were outspoken advocates of a new pantheistic global spirituality, using the U.N. as a vehicle to spread their doctrine. Robert Muller referred to the United Nations as the ‘body of Christ’.
The spiritual centre of the United Nations is the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, the largest Anglican church in the world. The Cathedral and the associated Meditation Room are managed by the Temple of Understanding, founded in 1960 and UN accredited. Both the Cathedral and the Meditation Room are characterised by New Age symbolism.
‘St. John the Divine is the headquarters of the Temple of Understanding, an interfaith effort to steer away from people from traditional religions to a hybrid kind of spirituality based on New Age philosophies, Neo-Paganism and a mix of organized religions’ traditions. [..]
‘The Temple has received full UN accreditation and has been a key actor in the “spiritual” department of the UN.’ (Sinister Sites – St. John The Divine Cathedral)
Maurice Strong and the Crestone/Baca Centre
Maurice Strong and his buddies are the driving force behind a New Age pagan religion known as Gaia. (Tom DeWeese)
In 1977 Maurice and his wife Hanne purchased a large tract of land in the Crestone area and created a spiritual centre there, giving land to religious groups to establish a presence. Visitors to the centre, known as Baca Grande, are said to have included such extremely high-powered personages as Laurence Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, Robert McNamara (then President of the World Bank), Edmond de Rothschild, British Prime Minister James Callahan, journalist Bill Moyers, and Henry Kissinger.
Maurice Strong and his buddies are the driving force behind a New Age pagan religion known as Gaia. And it is pure nature worship. The Strongs own a 63,000-acre ranch in Colorado known as Baca Grande… Baca Grande, Strong believes, is the Vatican City of the New World Order. (Eric T. Karlstrom, Is Crestone/Baca, Colorado, “The Vatican City of the New World Order”?: An Exposé of the “New World Religion”)
Hanne Strong was also involved in the organisation of spiritual ‘earth healing’ ceremonies in parallel with the Habitat 1 and Rio Earth Summit conferences, each lasting several days.
The Earth Charter
The Earth Charter Initiative was launched in 1994 by Maurice Strong as head of the Earth Council and Mikhail Gorbachev, acting in his capacity as president of Green Cross International. An Earth Charter Commission was formed in 1997 with Steven C. Rockefeller, professor of religion and trustee of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, as Vice-Chairman.
Both Strong and Gorbachev expressed the wish that the Charter be seen as a modern 10 Commandments. Further to this idea, an Ark of Hope was constructed to carry a copy of the Earth Charter, imitating the Ark of the Covenant in which the Israelites carried the original stone tablets given to Moses.
‘On September the 9th, 2001 a celebration of the Earth Charter was held at Shelburne Farms Vermont for the unveilling of the Earth Charter’s final resting place. […] ‘The “For Love of Earth” day-long celebrations began with an early morning pilgramage during which 2000 or so participants, led by Satish Kumar, walked to the “great barn” where they were greeted by the sounds of the “Sun Song” played by musician Paul Winter. The Pagan festivities continued with the words of Dr. Jane Goodall, Satish Kumar and organizer Dr. Steven C. Rockefeller. The Earth worshippers were treated to dance, music and paintings of several Vermont artists, after which they joined hands and offered an “Earth prayer” of “reverence” and “commitment” to Mother Earth and the “Ark of Hope”.’
9/11 occurred two days later, and the Ark was then carried to New York where it lay at the Interfaith Center.
‘The Ark of Hope is aptly named. The believers in the “earth-friendly” propaganda of enviro-socialism can only hope that elitist central planners like Rockefeller, Strong and Gorbachev actually have the interests of the peasants in mind. Anyone who studies history can be confident that they do not, and never did. This packaging of the Earth Charter clearly indicates that the promoters intend for it to be adopted as a matter of faith and hope rather than reason.’ (The Earth Charter and the Ark of Hope)
The corporate-funded climate action group Extinction Rebellion, founded in 2018, is continuing the theme of New Age spiritualism, with a taste for mystical routines and weird costumes. However, whether the New Spirituality is intended to be just a select club, or whether it is supposed to embrace all of humanity, and if so whether it is working, is open for debate – while climatism and compliance to the globalist narratives are often said to be cults, they reflect intellectual enslavement rather than anything spiritual.
Sees also: Maurice Strong Takes Power a Step Higher has extensive material on Strong’s endeavours to create a new world religion.
Dramatically Reducing the World’s Population
‘Scratch a CoR member and there is a global depopulation misanthrope inside’ (Bill Elder, here in comments)
- ‘… the resultant ideal sustainable population is hence more than 500 million but less than one billion’, Club of Rome, Goals for Mankind, 1976.
- ‘World population needs to be decreased by 50%’, Henry Kissinger, member of CoR.
- ‘the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage‘, Mikhail Gorbachev, Former President of the Soviet Union, member of CoR.
- ‘A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal’, Ted Turner, founder of CNN, major UN donor, member of CoR.
- ‘In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it‘, Jacques Cousteau, French naval officer and explorer, member of the CoR.
- ‘If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels’, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, member of CoR. (The Green Agenda)
The Club of Rome has promoted depopulation on the basis of two conflicting reasons. The first was humanitarian, when the Club of Rome embraced the idea that humanity was threatened with mass starvation, due to over-population. In 1968 Paul Ehrlich wrote The Population Bomb, which warned of mass starvation due to over-population.
“In the 1970s the world will undergo famines – hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death…”– Paul Ehrlich, the Population Bomb, 1968
The idea that the world’s population must continue increasing at the same rate, and that the planet will not be able to feed this population, has been discredited. However, another justification for depopulation quickly emerged: environmentalism – we must depopulate to save the planet.
Environmentalism At the Expense of Humanity
“The Earth has cancer and the cancer is Man.” Club of Rome, Mankind at the Turning Point, 1974
The emphasis on reducing population for the good of humanity is largely gone, and the focus is now on the greater claims of the environment. The two prongs of the environmentalist strategy are
- The concept of biodiversity, which has to take precedence over other rights, even (especially) of human life;
- The Rockefeller catastrophic anthropogenic global warming narrative.
Each of these facilitate the forced movement of people away from the countryside or the coast into high density cities, conducive to depopulation and to loss of private ownership.
Maurice Strong and other Rockefeller assets were involved in numerous conferences and reports focusing on the impact of humanity on the environment, from the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment in 1972 to Rio Earth Summit (UNCED) 1992. The Summit gave rise to numerous reports and agreements, including Agenda 21, the ‘comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment’ (UN definition). They all repeat the same themes of climate change, biodiversity, urbanisation, government control of land and global governance, including more say for UN-accredited NGOs (Rockefeller Foundation, Gates Foundation, Open Society …).
The low value that is given to human welfare is no longer disguised. The aim is ‘restoration’ with the implication that this is completely open-ended, ie leading to the return of the country to pre-human occupation. While ‘indigenous’ native flora and fauna, down to the most common weed, are expected to have unlimited room to roam, humanity is to be squeezed into smaller and smaller spaces. See the American Wildlands Project, or New Zealand’s Significant Natural Areas, which aims to prioritise ‘biodiversity’ even in major cities, in the form of rewilding at the expense of human living space and the biodiversity inherent in home gardens.
See also Appendix 1 (below)
“Nationhood as we know it will be obsolete, all states will recognize a single, global authority…National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.” ( Strobe Talbott, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State in the Clinton Administration)
From 1990 to 2000 there was a concerted campaign to formally extend the powers of the United Nations and its constituent and associated organisations with a series of conferences and reports, all recommending more power to the United Nations bureaucracy and a review of the veto. Maurice Strong was heavily involved in all of them (see Appendix 2.) They culminated in ‘The Charter for Global Democracy‘ of 1999, summarised thus:
- Consolidation of all international agencies under the direct oversight of the United Nations.
- Regulation by the United Nations of all transnational organizations and financial institutions.
- Independent source of revenue for the United Nations, and taxes on aircraft and shipping fuels, and licensing the use of the global commons. [The “global commons” is defined to be “outer space, the atmosphere, non-territorial seas, and the related environment that supports human life.]
- Eliminate the veto power and the permanent member status on the Security Council.
- A United Nations ready reaction force.
- Require United Nations registration of all arms and the reduction of national armies as a part of a multilateral global security system under the authority of the United Nations.
- Require individual and national compliance with all United Nations Human Rights treaties.
- Activate the International Criminal Court, make the International Court of Justice compulsory for all nations, and give individuals the right to petition the courts to remedy social injustice.
- Create a new institution to establish economic and environmental security by ensuring sustainable development.
- Create a new international environmental court.
- Adopt a declaration that climate change is an essential global security interest that requires the creation of a high-level action team to allocate carbon emission based on equal per-capita rights.
- Cancellation of all debt owed by the poorest nations, global poverty reductions, and equitable sharing of global resources as allocated by the United Nations. (Henry Lamb, edited)
Henry Lamb concluded:
‘The document is, in reality, a Charter for the abolition of individual freedom’.
Like all UN documents, the charter stresses the role of civil society – ‘open international institutions to increased participation by civil society’ – by which is meant the elite foundations who already control the United Nations through generous funding.
It was intended that the Charter be adopted at the Millenium Conference the next year, but instead a somewhat watered down version, the United Nations Millenium Declaration, was unanimously adopted at the Conference (text).
2020: the Covid Pandemic and the Great Reset
‘Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?’ (Maurice Strong)
After years of warning humanity of a major pandemic, globalist forces including Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, corporate-owned institutions such as the WHO and almost certainly China contrived a global crisis on the back of the cold virus (see also Global Covid Fraud: Evidence That All the Data is 100% False). On the face of it the Covid plandemic has achieved unimaginable success for the globalists, in terms of resetting the world’s economy and establishing authoritarian regimes everywhere.
Justinian II, it is said, on the completion of the great church of Haghia Sophia in Constantinople, looked up and said, ‘Oh Solomon, I have outdone thee’.
Bill Gates, as his plandemic unfurled throughout the world, looked down and said, ‘Oh David, I have outdone thee’.
However, the elites are not done with ‘climate’. At a World Economic Forum zoom meeting in June, hosted by WEF head Klaus Schwab and Prince Charles and attended by the UN Secretary-General António Guterres , the chief economist of the IMF and heads of major corporations such as Microsoft and BP a Great Reset was announced.
The ‘pandemic’, it seems, was not so much a disaster, as an ‘opportunity’ (for the globalists), to ‘build back better’, so as to protect the planet from humanity. There is an underlying assumption that as humanity has accepted draconian measures to protect us from ‘covid’, so humanity can without pause accept similar measures in the name of ‘climate’ – that dictatorial control by an elite, of humanity and all resources, is inevitable. (See Introducing the ‘Great Reset’: World Leaders’ Radical Plan to Transform the Economy.)https://www.youtube.com/embed/lBBxWtKKQiA?version=3&rel=1&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&fs=1&hl=en-US&autohide=2&wmode=transparent
According to Klaus Schwab:
‘Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed, […] ‘all aspects of our societies and economies’ must be “revamped,’ ‘from education to social contracts and working conditions’.
‘The declaration by the World Economic Forum to make a Great Reset is to all indications a thinly-veiled attempt to advance the Agenda 2030 “sustainable” dystopian model, a global “Green New Deal” in the wake of the covid19 pandemic measures. Their close ties with Gates Foundation projects, with the WHO, and with the UN suggest we may soon face a far more sinister world after the covid19 pandemic fades.
‘So there it is folks. Just like that. By hook or by crook, they’re going to try and steamroll us into their idea of utopia, and it’s not going to be pretty.’ (The Reset)
The Great Reset entails smashing everything to pieces, using the cover of Covid-19, to radically change society and its structures, benignly sloganized as ‘build back better’. (German whistleblower exposes the Great Reset)
Be afraid, be very afraid.
Appendix 1: UN conferences and reports concerned with the human impact on the environment 1972 to 1992
- Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment in 1972, organised by Maurice Strong at the request of U Thant. Typically the Conference resolutions are strongly focused on reining in humanity rather than advancing it.
- Maurice Strong is responsible for the preliminary planning of the first UN Conference on Human Settlements and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat I), held in Vancouver, 1976. The Conference epitomised the prioritising of nature over the rights and needs of humanity. While on the one hand there was a three day ‘Earth Healing’ ceremony, on the Conference condemned private property, supported urbanisation and was represented by a poster showing a block of apartments.
- 1980 UNEP, founded by Maurice Strong in 1972 produces the World Conservation Strategy. which declares ‘The most acute climatic problem, however, is carbon dioxide accumulation as a result of the burning of fossil fuel, deforestation and changes in land use.’
- In 1987 David Rockefeller, accompanied by associates Strong and Brundtland hijack the 4th World Wilderness Congress, organised by Maurice Strong – none of the three had attended previous conferences, but all three spoke, using the new language of sustainability and biological diversity.
- 1991, 14 months before the Rio Earth summit (UNCED), Prince Charles holds a private two day international conference aboard the royal yacht Britannia, moored off the coast of Brazil, bringing together key international figures ‘in an attempt to achieve a degree of harmony between the various countries that would happen at the Rio Earth Summit’. Those attending included Al Gore, senior officials from the World Bank, and chief executives from companies such as Shell and British Petroleum, and the key NGOs.
- Rio Earth Summit (UNCED) 1992, organised by Maurice Strong. The Summit gave rise to numerous reports and agreements, including Agenda 21, the ‘comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment’ (UN definition). They all repeat the same themes of climate change, biodiversity, urbanisation, government control of land and global governance, including more say for NGOs.
- Maurice Strong was also advisor to the 2012 Rio + 20 Summit.
Appendix 2: UN Conferences from 1990 to 2000 to promote global governance
- In 1990 and 1991 the International Conferences On A More Democratic United Nations (CAMDUN-1 and CAMDUN-2).
- April 22 1991,the Stockholm Initiative on Global Security and Governance arising from a meeting of world leaders, including Club of Rome member Gro Harlem Brundtland, leads to the Commission on Global Governance, with a brief ‘to further explore the new challenges of global interdependence‘ with Maurice Strong as a member.
- Our Global Neighbourhood: the Report of the Commission on Global Governance was produced in 1995. Among those recommendations are specific proposals to expand the authority of the United Nations to provide:
- Global taxation;
- A standing UN army;
- An Economic Security Council;
- UN authority over the global commons;
- An end to the veto power of permanent members of the Security Council;
- A new parliamentary body of “civil society” representatives (NGOs);
- A new “Petitions Council“;
- A new Court of Criminal Justice;
- Binding verdicts of the International Court of Justice;
- Expanded authority for the Secretary General.
- 1997 New Secretary-General Kofi Annan appoints Maurice Strong as Executive Coordinator for United Nations Reform in January 1997 with a view, according to a UN press release ‘to reform and streamline the Organization’ [sic]. July 1997 Maurice Strong produced his report, Renewing the United Nations, six months later, in July 1997.
- 1999 ‘The Charter for Global Democracy .
- 2000 the Millenium Declaration.
Published by Barbara McKenzie
Barbara McKenzie has a PhD in in German Literature.